CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What I Wore Day 1

    

    I've made a challenge for myself to post my outfit for the day. That is, when I'm not in my sweat pants or garbed in wet market appropriate clothes. The outfit itself isn't what poses the challenge but having photos taken and blogging about it. It takes diligence and devoting time to do it.

    It makes some of my friends laugh when we shop together and I say "Oh, I can wear this to school!" That's when I pick up the kids. I don't know how to explain it in another way but it's just in my system to dress up even if it's just to fetch the kids from school. Well, what are my clothes supposed to be used for? 

    What I'll be posting would be mostly my version of street wear except on days when I lunch with the ladies and get a bit more dressed up. 



This was what I wore last Tuesday. It all started with the scarf I wanted to wear that day. It's very humid here so comfort was what I was mostly after. A basic tee and jeans were perfect.



Accessories are requisite, of course. The neck piece is a birthday gift from a friend who knows my taste. I love this piece because it goes well with a lot of clothes and it doesn't look too much. And resin ring from Atelier Avatar.


High heels and motherhood don't go well together when the kids are young, so I'm mostly in flats. But I especially love it when it has the comfort of rubber shoes and looks fab. One look at this metallic gold pair from Rockport and I knew it was a keeper.



      A big carry-all to hold all the stash like hand sanitizer, wipes and gadgets is also a necessity. 

Day 1 of What I Wore done! 

"til next post!


Sandee  




2 comments:

  1. Mana, this is a good challenge.. hehe.. looking forward to your next post. Love the neck piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sands,

    How I wash I can wear sneakers like you do. But I dont think I look good in it, same with loafers. So I just have to give up the idea of wearing one.

    I love the sneakers and the scarf headband. The colors are perfect for summer :) When is your next outfit post? Looking forward to it.

    Apple
    www.appleandbees.com

    ReplyDelete