CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 16, 2012

My Must-Haves

     I find it so boring to use the same product over and over again. I can't wait to finish one product before using a new one. Although this fickleness has vastly improved, our bathroom is still lined with bottles of different shampoos, body wash, etc. But it's only about half of what I used to have. Much like my manner of dressing, the pick for the day depends on the mood I'm in.  It's just fortunate that I can use almost anything without having any adverse reaction. 

     But there are products that I do need to have all the time, the Must-Haves that I've remained loyal to for years. They are exactly what I need and nothing else worked for me as well as they did.


1.Garnier Skin Naturals UV Protect SPF 50- I've used this for years because for so many reasons. High SPF, light-weight and non-greasy, non-sticky and comes in tinted formula. But even the white one just blends so well into my skin without giving me a white-cast. I stock up on this because unfortunately, so far I've only been able to buy it in Singapore and Hong Kong.

photo credits to mywomenstuff.com


2. Kissful Tint Chou from Etude House- I don't like lip glosses that feel like fly-traps and dust catchers with their stickiness. Thankfully Etude House has this lipgloss that has the perfect gloss sans the stickiness. What I love most about them (4 shades available and I have all 3) is that the tint lasts for hours long after the gloss has gone. It leaves my lips looking naturally rosy.






 
3. Sterimar Nasal Spray-  My nasal passages tend to dry and bleed in cold places. I've suffered a sort of nose bleeding before I discovered how else it could work for me. It's definitely a travel Must-Have.




4. Dove Shampoo Hair Fall Rescue- While others face dryness and dullness of scalp and hair, I was faced with a different problem. My scalp got really oily to the extent that I had pimples. Not even oral medication prescribed by a dermatologist worked. Good thing this shampoo did. Within a week of continued use, I saw the result. 




5. Orange Soap from Dermalosophy - Far from using it to whiten my skin as I'd probably be invisible if I get any whiter. I need this for seasonal pimples on my back when I sweat a lot or whenever I forget to re-soap after using hair conditioner. Of course, pimples almost always leave marks and this works as an "eraser" for them too.  http://dermalosophy.biz/


6. Carmex Lip Balm- For my occasionally cracked lips due to heat or cold, I swear by 
this and nothing else. I once tried petroleum jelly at daytime and my lips got sunburned, complete with actual peeling a few days later. The one in tube works best for me and there is no waxy feel on the lips.
                  


7. Skinwhite Whitening Deodorant- While I cannot assure anyone that this works to whiten the underarms, I can however say this doesn't cause darkening. 






So there you have it. My tried and tested Must-Haves. Finding products that work for you is really all about your body's chemistry with it and it may take a few trials and errors before you find The One.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, you are linking to a dead resources about Siargao Philippines, replace it with working one, here it is https://eligefilipinas.com/Destinos/Siargao

    ReplyDelete